Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Peaches and Cream Cupcakes

peaches and cream cupcake
I got to work today to find out the electricity was out. Many times of the year, I would have died for a snow day, but this week, I really needed to work. So, how did i decide to alleviate the stress? Lazy cupcake. There was no creaming of butter, no separating of eggs and only one bowl. And, they were full of stone fruit (1 nectarine, 1 plum and 1 apricot), so they weren't totally unhealthy.

For the recipe, go to 52 cupcakes. And, when they suggest add the wet to a bowl and then adding that in parts to the stand mixer, don't listen. After the butter is mixed in, just dump in the eggs and blend and then the milk and blend. Voila, one bowl.


peaches and cream cupcakes

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like the perfect cupcake for summer fruit! Yea, it's peach season! Thanks for posting this recipe. I've got to try it.

Maggie said...

I just got back from vacation and crazily came home with a whole case of Georgia peaches. These cupcakes look like a good way to work my way through my case.

I love all of your cherry recipes from the past weeks. I can't imagine pitting all of them by hand!!

Anonymous said...

Adorable little cupcakes! And what a mouth-watering flavor combo!

Dragon said...

How adorable and delicious!

test it comm said...

Those peaches and cream cupcakes sound really good!

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

They look delicious! With peaches and cream, they can only be wonderful!

Cheers,

Rosa

Anonymous said...

The perfect celebration of summer!
They look really mouth-watering.

Lore said...

I'm sure they are delicious! There's no need to make it complicated for no reason, right?

Swati said...

Really delicious cupcakes..We are getting loads of peaches here at this time.!!

Anonymous said...

A perfect way to use up all the peaches around. These look great!