Tuesday, October 14, 2008

My Secret Life Exposed: The FoodBuzz Featured Publisher Program Launches

DSC_0033

It has been a few months since that rectangular box has been floating on the rightside of my page. That thing is thanks to Foodbuzz. This program has over 1000 bloggers in their Featured Publisher program. But as of yesterday, they have officially launched the FP program, which is one of the major fuels of the Foodbuzz program. The Foodbuzz community is a wonderful place to read about food and eating. Over 20,000 entries a week.

I was in the inaugural class of 24 Meals, 24 Hours, 24 Blogs—in which 24 bloggers staged 24 food events. And, I thank Foodbuzz for the impetus and support on my Eating Art event. I would have never have convinced my husband to do a 10 course meal if it weren’t for them. Congrats Foodbuzz; you are good to us. Hope this program continues to be a bowl of cherries for us and for you.

Dying to know more? Contact
Doug Collister, Executive Vice President of Foodbuzz415-296-5243; doug@foodbuzz.com
Ms. Ryan Stern, Director of the Foodbuzz Publisher Community415-296-5244; ryan@foodbuzz.com

No comments: