Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Apples, apples, apples

eatingart

Exhaustion has really begun to set in. Why you ask? As I am a foodbuzz secret operative of sorts, I am bound by God and country and a girl named Ryan to say no more. Of course, they would be happy (I assume) with a little tease.
DSC_0011-1
And, since I haven't posted any real food in days, here is the pie that I made to avoid work and my television addicition. I took lovely, lovely local apples, cinnamon, nutmeg and sugar to make a decorative pie. I call it my "I heart Apple Pie Apple pie." It will be my breakfast tomorrow.

DSC_0115

8 comments:

OhioMom said...

I love the crust on this pie, and apple season screams for a deep dish pie!

Dharm said...

Apple pie is always good and that one looks just great!

Anonymous said...

i absolutly LOVE apple pie!!! i can't wait to make it this season!

Thistlemoon said...

Ah, yes, I am familiar with the experience of being bound by a girl named Ryan from a place called Foodbuzz! :)

I am so excited about this!

maybelles mom said...

OhioMom : thanks.

Dharm: thanks.

Tasty Trends: there are plenty at the market right now.

JennDZ - The Leftover Queen: thanks. I am excited and nervous.

Anonymous said...

Very nice. I have no idea what the foodbuzz deal is, but good luck with that. :)
Cool crust on the pie. How did you make it like that?

Maggie said...

Beautiful pie! I'm so excited about your event! I can't wait to see the post.

Alicia Foodycat said...

That is such an amazing pie! Yum! Hey, I have apples in the fridge and flour in the cupboard...